Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a tryout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tricsta
[NaR] bitch
tricsta

Looking for a tryout Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a tryout   Looking for a tryout EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 am

Alright well i am looking for an active clan to GB with. I saw your guys post in the GB forums so i thought i would come and see what i could do. I have participated in GB since Nov of 2003 (ever since socom came out). I have been playing competitive since then. I have been in many clans and have even ran my own. I know what you need to succeed and how to get there. Im a good player, i can listen and follow orders. My last clan was my own call mF Most Feared. We were 2nd in the Graw 2 ladder till we came to COD4. in cod 4 there have been a lot of problems and half my team no longer exist, so here i am looking for a fresh start with a good group of guys. I have about a 2.0 KD and my best game mode is SnD (Socom Style well sort of anyway) I either use the M16, P90, or m401a or w/e that sniper rifle is. I am active most everyday and my time varies. I get off work at 5 PST or 8 est, So i am on after that. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You can contact me on AIM (slayer11605) on here or by email (lstricster@hotmail.com).

There are a couple of things that i would like to ask you:

When do you guys mostly play? time wise
How is the communication between the members while playing GB's?
Can you describe the clan structure? Leader/Council or anything like that?
How long has this clan been around?

Well thats it for now. Thanks for your time

Tricsta
Back to top Go down
CAPPED
[NaR] Leader
CAPPED

Looking for a tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a tryout   Looking for a tryout EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:53 pm

tricsta wrote:
Alright well i am looking for an active clan to GB with. I saw your guys post in the GB forums so i thought i would come and see what i could do. I have participated in GB since Nov of 2003 (ever since socom came out). I have been playing competitive since then. I have been in many clans and have even ran my own. I know what you need to succeed and how to get there. Im a good player, i can listen and follow orders. My last clan was my own call mF Most Feared. We were 2nd in the Graw 2 ladder till we came to COD4. in cod 4 there have been a lot of problems and half my team no longer exist, so here i am looking for a fresh start with a good group of guys. I have about a 2.0 KD and my best game mode is SnD (Socom Style well sort of anyway) I either use the M16, P90, or m401a or w/e that sniper rifle is. I am active most everyday and my time varies. I get off work at 5 PST or 8 est, So i am on after that. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You can contact me on AIM (slayer11605) on here or by email (lstricster@hotmail.com).

There are a couple of things that i would like to ask you:

When do you guys mostly play? time wise
How is the communication between the members while playing GB's?
Can you describe the clan structure? Leader/Council or anything like that?
How long has this clan been around?

Well thats it for now. Thanks for your time

Tricsta

We full.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/ps3/socom-confrontation/team/IINaRIIcotic

Looking for a tryout
Page 1 of 1